Department People Operations
Location Garforth – Head Office
Reporting to Head of Resource Planning
Our client operates at venues of all sizes and have exclusivity at prominent sporting, entertainment and cultural locations across the UK and is also the European Catering Division for ASM Global, the global leader in the delivery of live entertainment and events.
In the UK, they operate at the following venues:
- Eight Yorkshire Racecourses including the world-famous York Racecourse
- Yorkshire Event Centre – Harrogate
- The Sun Pavilion – Harrogate
- Lincolnshire Epic Centre – Lincoln
- LNER Community Stadium – York
- Theatre Royal and Concert Hall – Nottingham
We are looking for an experienced Resourcing Co-ordinator to take responsibility and manage the rota for our team of full-time Chefs and Managers to ensure cover is provided for our full calendar of events.
You will work within a team of Resourcing Co-ordinators which means you will occasionally be required to support with other areas of the People Operations team.
- Support Executive Chef for Outside Catering by assisting with both casual and permanent staff rota.
- Managing changes to the T&A system, Human force daily.
- Responsible for the recruitment of new casual chefs and helping the executive chef with recruitment
for full time chefs.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Managing the fair distribution of work amongst the casual and permanent chefs as well as
- Ensure the best skill sets are used for each event.
- Ensuring hotels are booked when required.
- Work at York Racecourse on race days for example by assisting with check in and working at
other venues on event days.
- Wage forecasting & planning workforce accordingly to achieve budget.
- Ensure compulsory H&S and food safety training is completed by relevant personnel.
- Working with heads of department to authorise holiday and days off
Position Description – (Resourcing Co-ordinator – Chefs)
- Good eye for detail
- Works well under pressure
- Works to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with the requirement to liaise with heads of department and lead
event managers and chefs daily.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Time & Attendance systems such as
- Knowledge of F&B/hospitality industry as well as experience in recruitment would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- K.P.I. bonus
- 25 days’ holiday
- Life assurance
- Healthshield – Health cash plan
- My Perks – brand discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
The requirements of the business are such that it is necessary to have a flexible approach and therefore some business-related travel to be able to work at our venues and operational sites will be required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com