Our client is a leading name in automotive manufacturing, we work really hard to do things differently to our competitors, we understand that our people are what makes our company successful. It’s our aim to create an environment where our employees want to work, to do this were always trying to be better and are passionate about finding the right people to join our team.
Were currently on the lookout for a Maintenance Engineer to join our Engineering team working on a 3-shift rotation. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work within a highly skilled team responsible for checking, repairing, and servicing machinery, equipment, systems, and infrastructures to ensure that machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
In return we offer a supportive, stimulating working environment in which you will be encouraged to reach your full potential; as well a comprehensive selection of benefits including Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Group Pension Scheme, Cycle 2 Work scheme, Shift Allowance, Overtime Payments and Buy and Sell Holiday Options.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
· Leading the repair and maintenance of all process and facilities equipment in a timely manner.
· Effective diagnosis and timely repair of production process equipment to maximise machine availability.
· Perform scheduled and planned maintenance to reduce breakdowns and improve equipment performance and reliability.
· Adherence to quality standards and requirements, including all QMS related items.
· Supporting and championing the intervention procedure.
· Adherence to all legal and safety requirements including BS7671 and Electrical safe systems of work.
· Supporting the facilities management of industrial service equipment.
· Supporting the procurement and management of spare parts and tools required.
· Leading planned maintenance activities, including technical improvement activities.
· Adhering to and entry of RPO and MTTR data (documentation of jobs/hours completed through electronic reporting methods)
· Supporting the development of Engineering apprentices through knowledge and skill sharing.
· Following the escalation process
· The completion of housekeeping and maintaining cleanliness within own and related areas
What we expect:
To be successful you will be
· Proactive and autonomous in the management of your workload
· Able to follow instructions, maintaining composure in pressurised situations.
· Able communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
· Able to manage fluctuations in workload, asking for support when needed.
· Analytical, methodical and have a structured approach to fault finding.
· A champion of continuous improvement, seeking alternate or different ways of completing task
· Cross-functionally/collaboratively driven to support achievement of shared goals and objectives.
· Recognised apprenticeship in relevant Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
· ONC or equivalent level qualification
· Industrial manufacturing or automotive relevant engineering experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £39,424.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com