WLS are currently recruiting a Methods engineer to join our clients engineering team. The role is dayshift working 7.55am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.55am – 2.15pm on a Friday.
As a Methods Engineer you are accountable for.
§ Measuring the performance of processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work centre cycle time and capacity calculation
- Machine parameter control
- SPM Adherence
- RO Monitoring and update
- Development of improvement plans
- Collaboration with stakeholders to implement improvements.
- Application of practical problem-solving techniques
- Management of improvement teams
§ Collaborating with Project teams and stakeholders on the introduction of new processes.
- Development of workflow to best effect
- Planning & coordination of equipment moves or new installation on site.
- Industrialisation of tools and equipment
- Development of SOP for new processes.
§ Management of process master data
§ Management of FMEA for all products
§ Supporting the process change process.
§ Supporting the design change process
§ Supporting and development of QMS control measures and adherence.
§ Providing advice and guidance on.
- Routing set up
- TA/TP improvement actions.
- Process and equipment documentation
- Document control and adherence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,310.00-£34,535.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com