WLS Recruitment Solutions Ltd are looking to recruit a Metrology Technician to work with our client based in Washington.
This is initially day shift but will go to shifts,
7am – 3.10pm
3.10pm – 11.20pm
11.20pm – 7am
- Working as a Metrology Technician you are accountable for.
- Checking and validating the geometry of parts and assemblies
- The accurate and timely collection and analysis of measurement data
- Providing clear and accurate measurement data to allow further analysis and improvement.
- Using data to advise on the best measurement method or accuracy.
- Leading scheduled and planned maintenance of gauges and equipment to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- On time calibration of gauges and equipment (site wide) to eliminate factors that cause inaccurate measurements
- Completion of related documentation including but not limited to inspection reports.
- Writing CMM / Scanning programs
- Conducting measurement statistical analysis (MSA)
- Conducting capability studies to determine whether processes are able to meet requirements.
- The issue, repair, and the management of measuring equipment
- Being the point of contact to provide advice / support on measurement activities / data.
- Providing training in the use of handheld measuring equipment
- The safe operation of manual handling equipment
- The completion of housekeeping and maintaining cleanliness within own and related areas
- Working to the company’s code of conduct, policies and procedures
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,737.00-£28,078.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com